Buying or selling property is an exciting activity, whether it is your family home, an investment property, land or vacation home, there is plenty to consider. It is important to remember the legal procedures involved in it. There are a number of steps in the process of transferring the property title (ownership) from one person (“conveying”) to another and many documents are required. If you have forgotten any step or if any cost is calculated incorrectly, it can cause delays and disputes.
Our settlement and conveyancing lawyer Perth can also assist you with a survivor’s application after the death of an adjacent property owner. We have conveying team with large- scale development and subdivision and have many years of experience.
We will help ensure that your property goes through all the aspects of the transaction as smoothly as possible through the contract till the day of the settlement.
Request A Quote Now!
Settlement and conveyancing lawyer provide the following services:
- Settlement service for buyers and sellers of residential, commercial, industrial and rural properties
- Find title
- Application for new title
- Application to change lost title
- Application for registering level / level survey plans
- Survival application on the death of a joint tenant
- Transmission application for deceased property
- Change in name application
- Transfer of Property Ownership in Family Law Matters
- Application to change or remove registered ownership of an asset on the transformation of trustee
- Preparation and registration of attorney’s powers with Landgate
- Application for registering an ease
- Registration and discharge of mortgages
- Withdrawal of registration and
- Registration and Discovery of Monuments, Notifications and Other Weights
Deceased estate lawyers Perth have experienced license agents and property counsel in all areas of property law. Our conveyancing attorney can ensure a stress -free settlement for our customers.